Parenting

Secret Santa Gift Ideas For Everyone On Any Budget

• November 22, 2018
Secret Santa gifts

I always think that Secret Santa gifts are some of the most stressful gifts to buy – particularly for colleagues that you don’t know that well!

There’s a lot of pressure to buy something great for a set budget, especially if it’s going to be unwrapped in front of the rest of the office.

So, whether you’re doing a Secret Santa at work, or have decided to do to one for the adults in your family, I’ve already trawled the internet for the best gifts for girls and guys for various budgets.

Take a look at my suggestions below…

Secret Santa Gift Ideas For £5 and Under – for her

Cute gifts, pampering gifts, stylish gifts and useful gifts…

£5 secret santa gift ideas for her

1. Women’s Rose Stitch Single Pom Beanie

2. Sleepy Head Travel Mug

3. Totes Ladies Socks in Bauble

4. Wake me for snacks eye mask

5. Festive Pudding Bag Charm

6. Yes Studio Mini Emery Boards

7. NPW Queen For the Day Inflatable Crown

8. Pink Sloe Gin Scented Candle

9. Fizz selfie wide angle lens

10. A5 Lined Notebook ‘Blah, Blah, Blah’

11. I Love Christmas Carded Lip Balm Polar Bear

Secret Santa Gift Ideas For £5 and Under – for him

Funny gifts, useful gifts, tasty gifts and entertaining gifts…

£5 secret santa gift ideas him

1. Harlequin Tumble Tower In A Box

2. Black dinosaur Christmas socks

3. Bacon Jam With Chipotle

4. Red festive face mats

5. Texas Bbq Milk Chocolate Bar

6. Bulldog Skincare For Men

7. Touch Screen Gloves

8. Grow your own festive sprouts set

9. Happy Jackson Wakey Wakey Travel Mug

10. Star Wars Storm Trooper Cushion

11. Nike Mens Big Mouth 22oz Water Bottle

Secret Santa Gift Ideas For £10 and Under – for her

Sparkly gifts, shiny gifts, yummy gifts and luxurious gifts…

£10 secret santa gift ideas her

1. Accessorize Jelly Glitter Passport Holder

2. Spreadable Gin & Tonic Marmalade

3. Paper Dolls Little Mistress Accessories Multicoloured Flamingo Case

4. Zoella Big Beauty Bang Bath and Body Cracker

5. Isotoner Ladies Suede Gloves

6. Mini Maison Blanc Prosecco Bellini Scented Tin Candle

7. Jinju Jiinju Sheet Masks and Head Band Gift Set

8. Christmas Novelty Llama Bag

9. George Home Iridescent Cactus Vase

10. Sass & Belle Flamingo Mug

11. Rachel Ellen Do It With Style Notebook

Secret Santa Gift Ideas For £10 and Under – for him

Cool gifts, retro gifts, sporty gifts and useful gifts…

£10 secret santa gift ideas him

1. Beard Buddy

2. Flying saucers jar

3. Batman Egg Cup And Toast Cutter

4. Game Boy – Bottle opener

5. Source slot machine money box

6. Adidas Messi Nemeziz Mini Football

7. Grow Your Own Beer Hops’ can planter

8. Micro Gizmos voice changer

9. Vans logo drawstring bag in camo

10. All Sorted – Things To Do On The Loo

11. Cocktail shaker set

I hope these lists have given you some Secret Santa inspiration and saved you a bit of stress!

Mummy in a Tutu

A great list of Secret Santa gifts under £5 for girls | gifts for her | Christmas gifts for women
Stuck for ideas for stocking fillers of secret santa gifts for the men in your life? Check out these suggestions... | £5 secret santa gift ideas him | #Christmas #secretsanta #giftsforhim
If you are stuck for ideas for stocking fillers or secret santa gifts for friends, mums, sisters or colleagues check out these suggestions... | £5 secret santa gift ideas her | #Christmas #secretsanta #giftsforher
When you're on a budget, finding great Christmas gifts can be a challenge. Check out this list of £10 secret santa gift ideas for him | Gifts for him | Gifts for men | Christmas gifts

• Iris Tilley

I really appreciate this and shared in a secret Santa gtoug Hope you don’t mind?

• Helen

Wow so many amazing ideas! I have a iPhone lens kit and it’s such a fun gift to give in a secret santa as it’s completely unisex 🙂

• TraveLynn Family

I had no idea the wide angle lens on the phone was so cheap! I’ve just treated myself to one 🙂

• forkwardthinkingfoodinista

I love how you have picked gifts to suit every pocket. The polar bear balm is fab xx

• Mellissa Williams

My son would love the bacon jam, I am going to have a look at your link to see where to get it

• welshcakesandwellies

We have the Batman egg cup, my kids love it! These are great ideas for secret Santa, I love that mini slot machine!

• fashionandstylepolice

I am loving the gift ideas here for Secret Santa.

• typicalmummy

There are some really great ideas here! I can’t believe the price of the beanie hat…it’s gorgeous!! And I love the flamingo phone case and mug – I may get those for me, never mind Secret Santa!! You’ve also given me some ideas for my husband’s stocking…definitely getting him the Beard Buddy!!!
    #KCACOLS

• dearmummyblog

Great gift guide and we like the sound of the Bacon Jam! We’re doing secret santa this year so going to check the items out x

• Alice V-DIYerfy

that spreadable Gin sounds interesting. I wonder what that really taste like and what you would put it on…toast? #KCACOLS

• LanaPummill

I love that you shared this! I have never been really good at the Secret Santa thing so I love that you shared ideas for that. It is a huge bonus that you gave ideas for people on all types of budgets. And Bacon Jam?!?! I have got to try that! 🙂 #KCACOLS

• Madeline (This Glorious Life)

So many good ideas in here, I would love to get so many of these if I was involved in a secret santa this year! x #KCACOLS

• Laura Schwormstedt

These are some great budget friendly ideas and also make great stocking fillers too – love the cute Panda socks

Laura x

• mackenzieglanville

Wake me up for snacks! Sounds good! I love that flamingo mug too, you’ve done well, great choices there! Thanks so much for linking up with #ABloggingGoodTime

• pigeonpairandme

This is such a good idea, as it’s so hard to know what to get for people in these situations. And, quite frankly, who has the time to spend ages working it out? Thanks for taking some of that stress away! x

• crummymummy1

This post has everything – what’s not to love?! #ablogginggoodtime

• Mummy Lauretta

This is a brilliant gift guide, I struggle so much with Secret Santa, I’m not actually sure if we are doing one this year though! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next time.

• Sarah | Mummykind