Parenting Reviews

10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Minecraft Fans

• November 10, 2017

Little H has become a little bit Minecraft obsessed and so I’ve been trawling the internet for some ideas for Christmas presents. To be perfectly honest, half the time I have no idea what she’s talking about so just smile and nod, but Minecraft presents will get me a lot of brownie points!

I’ve found some quite good suggestions, so thought I’d share these with you all in case you’re also a bit clueless when it comes to creepers, zombies, enderman and mobs.

Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.

10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Minecraft Fans

Minecraft The Mushroom Island Lego set

Minecraft + Lego has got to equal a good present – even if you don’t have a clue what mooshrooms and creepers are! I love Lego as it keeps kids amused for such a long time.

Buy here

The Official Minecraft Annual 2018

A must for all Minecraft fans to brush up on their survival skills and learn some new cheats. You could even have a sneaky read yourself so you can understand what your child is talking to you about.

Buy here

Minecraft Core Animal Mob

These cute little animals are apparently “so cool!”. That’s good enough for me!

Buy here

Minecraft Creeper Backpack

I’ve had a request for a Creeper Backpack to replace her girly Frozen one – she’s definitely growing up! This one looks like it’s a good size and I think it would be a popular choice.

Buy here

Xbox Wireless Controller – Minecraft Creeper

If your child plays Minecraft on an Xbox this would be an amazing gift. We have a Playstation though and I haven’t managed to find a controller like this for that.

Buy here

Minecraft Core Player Survival Pack

This is Steve, he’s the default Minecraft character that you get to play with. This Steve figure plus a chest, bed, sword and axe, might tear them away from the screen by persuading them they can still play Minecraft of some sort.

Buy here

Minecraft Sprites T-Shirt

As well as wanting to get rid of her Disney backpack, Little H also wants to ditch the princessy clothing so this would probably be well received!

Buy here

Minecraft 7-inch Creeper Soft Toy

So this is what a Creeper looks like. If your child still likes teddies and plushies then this would be a nice present for younger Minecraft fans.

Buy here

Minecraft Light-Up Redstone Ore

This is one of the building blocks you can select in the game to build your houses from. A cool addition to a more grown-up bedroom.

Buy here

Minecraft Story Mode Complete Adventure

If your child has played the normal Minecraft to death then Minecraft Story Mode is another good game to try. You can go on a quest, answering questions as you go to decide how the game plays out.

Buy here

I hope these have given you some inspiration if you have been a bit clueless about Minecraft and want to look like a cool parent! 😉

If you have any other suggestions for gift ideas for Minecraft fans do let me know in the comments below!

Do you have a child who loves Minecraft? If so and you're not sure what to buy them for Christmas, click to view my list of 10 Christmas Gift Ideas For Minecraft Fans

• anywaytostayathome

Minecraft hasn’t entered our house yet but I love the core animals, how cute!! #blogstravaganza

• thetaleofmummyhood

I’m not familiar with Minecraft yet, but I’m sure it will appear soon! Fab guide! Thanks so much for sharing with #Blogstravaganza xx

• Lisa - Little Orange Dog

My youngest would probably still love that xbox controller, though she doesn’t play as much nowadays, being grown up and all #MMBC

• Kim Carberry

My girls already have a few of these things. They are crazy about Minecraft. The Minecraft Creeper Backpack is fab! It is massive. My teen had it a couple of years ago and loved it. #MMBC

• Cheryl TimeToCraft (@CherylInTheUK)

My son is Minecraft mad, but strangely I hadn’t thought to buy him something along the theme. Going to check out some of your ideas. Thank you for sharing. #MMBC

• aimz18

Have you seen the Minecraft Torch? That’s the only thing my Minecraft mad son has asked for which isn’t on your list lol £20 from Amazon #kcacols

• Amie Richards

These ideas look great 🙂 I know a few people that would live these! #KCACOLS

• thegermanwife

oh wow some great suggestions here! My son who is 7 has just started getting into Minecraft (a tad late his friends loved the game for quite some time but I never knew it was just a app i thought it was a console game!) I was actually looking at some (more) lego sets for him and that minecraft one looks fab! Thanks for joining us on our #GiftGuideLinkUp

• Sarah | Digital Motherhood

Ah you have all this to come then! There is an app as well as a console game on PlayStation, Xbox etc, my daughter plays the app and also on the PlayStation!

• Cassie parish

I remember my nephew (who’s now in his 20’s!) being into Minecraft and there’s so much fab stuff out there for it huh.

Fab finds.
    Thanks for linking up to #KCACOLS

• Janine

Oh I didnt know you can get a lego version of Minecraft. I have seen the little figures in Smyths the other day. It looks so weird because they are pixeled. Thanks for linking up to the #GiftGuideLinkUp

• Michele

My son has discovered Minecraft again this year, so thank you for this list of ideas! Thanks for sharing at #WanderingWednesday at Confessions of Parenting!

• RainbowsR2Beautiful (@rainbowsaretoo)

Pinned!!!! So into Minecraft – did Story Mode last year and loved it! #kcacols

• queerlittlefamily

I got my nephew a Minecraft plush skeleton one year. I love the Lego sets but I could probably just build my own. #kcacols

• Life as Mum

My girls haven’t really got into Minecraft – but they could be too young too! This is a fab guide lovely. #KCACOLS