Parenting

Beauty & The Beast Memorabilia On The High Street

• March 21, 2017

Like most other people I’m Beauty & The Beast obsessed at the moment! I’m a massive Disney fan and have been eagerly awaiting the new film.

Me & the husband went to see it last weekend and it’s fantastic. Luckily Little H wants to see it so I have an excuse to go again!

I’ve noticed that there’s lots of Beauty & The Beast memorabilia in the shops at the moment, and having a little princess loving daughter is fab – I’d look a bit stupid wearing some of it myself.

If you or your child are also fans of Belle, here are my faves…

Beauty & The Beast Memorabilia On The High Street | Digital Motherhood

Disney Store

The first port of call has to be the Disney Store. Not sure I can afford the clock, but as a stationery addict, I think I need the journal for my very important notes.

Beauty & The Beast Memorabilia On The High Street | Digital Motherhood

Gap

Gap has a whole range of clothing inspire by Belle and it’s beautiful. Some if it is just inspired by and is very subtle, in yellows and blues. These are my favourite pieces – just a shame they don’t come in my size!

Beauty & The Beast Memorabilia On The High Street | Digital Motherhood

Tesco

Kids always look cuter in their pajamas don’t they and I think Little H would love these. I also think she (not me obviously!) needs a Mrs Potts and Chip tea set.

Beauty & The Beast Memorabilia On The High Street | Digital Motherhood

Asda

If your little ones want to play dress up then Asda have Belle and Beast costumes. I’m loving the Beast one but I don’t think Little H will go for it!

Beauty & The Beast Memorabilia On The High Street | Digital Motherhood

Have you seen the new film? What did you think?

3 Little Buttons

• Chloe

Love this post! I took my 5 year old to see it on Saturday – amazing!

• Tanita

We haven’t seen the new film yet. But regardless we are huge Beauty and the Beast fans. There is something about disney that just reminds me so much of being a child. I would really like to get my hands on a tea set for Sophia as I think she would love it. xx

• Sonia Cave

I really like the denim jacket my little lady would love that!

• My Petit Canard

I was such a huge beauty and the beast fan as a child too, it was definitely one of my all time fave disney films. I cant wait to intoduce our little one to it too. I have to say, I’m loving the Asda costumes, I’m definitely going to keep my eye out for those, and a Mrs Potts and Chip tea set is a must for sure! 😉 Emily #DreamTeam

• Lisa

I loved the film! I really want a phone case!
    Lx

• Claire Witt

Ah i can not wait to see beauty and the beast were taking the kids at the weekend hopefully! I love the ideas thanks for the Inspo! 🙂

• Sarah Cantwell

Aww I can’t wait to see the film! We are on holiday ATM but as soon as we are home it’s the first thing I’m going to do xx

• Janine Dolan

I have not seen the movie yet but I might go on my own tonight. I didn’t realise there was so much merchandise. .

• Rebecca | AAUBlog

the tea set is amazing! We’re going to Disneyworld next week, so looking forward to seeing what there is in the stores there

• Kerry norris

I saw the clothes in gap last week. They are gorgeous. We also have the dress from Asda on our wishlist x

• Cass Bailey

We loved the film and I kind of wish that Gap denim jacket came in my size ha ha

• Stephanie Moore

I love the Belle T-shirt, I think I would be happy to wear that!!

• Annette, 3 Little Buttons

There’s so many lovely bits and bobs that go with this film. I really want to see it, but wasn’t sure if it would be too scary for the little. Thank you for sharing with the #DreamTeam x