Fashion

The Best Halloween Costumes On The High Street

• October 5, 2016

It’s almost that time of year – when the kids are bugging you to go trick or treating and having Halloween parties. I never realised Halloween was such a big deal until I had a child, but I suppose with the dressing up and buckets full of sweets I shouldn’t be surprised.

I have no idea yet what our plans for Halloween will be but if it doesn’t involve fancy dress I’ll be in trouble! I don’t sew so there’ll be no amazing, handmade outfits on this blog I’m afraid.

From previous experience if you don’t get something sorted early everything is sold out the week before so I’ve had a look online and found some good Halloween costumes from the high street, here are some of my faves…

The Best Halloween Costumes On The High Street | www.digitalmotherhood.com

Spider Costume, £9, Asda

The Best Halloween Costumes On The High Street | www.digitalmotherhood.com

PIRATE SKELETON COSTUME, £10, MATALAN

The Best Halloween Costumes On The High Street | www.digitalmotherhood.com

HALLOWEEN BUCKET BAGS, £9, DEBENHAMS

The Best Halloween Costumes On The High Street | www.digitalmotherhood.com

I hope some of these have given you some ideas – happy trick or treating!

The Pramshed

You Baby Me Mummy

• Emma

LOVE that bat costume! how cute is that and at a really reasonable price 🙂 #fortheloveofblog

• Amie

I love the cat costume!! This is so great, finally found some costumes I love for Halloween this year 🙂 #fortheloveofBLOG

• Kat

Oh there are some really lovely costumes about this year aren’t there? My favourite is in my local sainsburys and is a halloween princess but my daughter isn’t convinced! Thanks so much for sharing at #KCACOLS hope to see you back next time!

• Relentlesslypurple

Aw I love the cat & monnster costumes.. Looks like I’ll be heading to asda this year haha x #KCACOLS

• alifeinpracticeblog.com

Oh my gosh, I love the bat cape! And the gothic bride is fab! If my eldest doesn’t decide something for himself I think the bat cape will be a must! x #kcacols

• Rebecca | AAUBlog

these are good choices – I don’t like the ones that are too gory or weird! I love Halloween though #KCACOLS

• The Hippy Christian Mum

I just bought my daughter’s halloween costume today in Tesco. I found a day of the dead one complete with black lace veil which she thought was amaze balls. I can’t really be bothered with Halloween this year for some reason but like you, I know I will be held to account if there is no dress up available come the day! Love that Bat cape that’s a bit of a find well done! #KCACOLS

• winnettes

These are brilliant and so inexpensive compared with some costumes.
    #KCACOLS

• Sonia

Love the spider! The kids love it but I hate it! They always beg to go trick or treating- I just hate the idea! Hopefully they’ll get invited to a party and be done with it!! ? #KCACOLS

• A Mum Track Mind

Matalan have got some brilliant Halloween goodies in! I’ve just picked up a few bargains in Aldi too! Well done for being so organised! Thanks for sharing on #fortheloveofBLOG