The weather’s turning colder now and I’m starting to put away Little H’s summer clothes – I don’t think we’ll get much more wear out of her shorts or summer dressed now!
The change of season plus yet another growth spurt has got me hunting online for new clothes for Little H.
Debenhams always has such lovely clothes from all different brands – you can always find something a little bit different from the usual high street kid’s clothing shops.
If you’re on the look out for some warmer children’s clothes here’s my pick of the best girl’s Autumn outfits from Debenhams…
Girls’ Autumn Outfits From Debenhams
- Mantaray Girls’ chambray dress and leggings set £20-£22
2. Mantaray Girls’ blue denim shirt dress £22-£28
3. bluezoo Girls’ pink and navy butterfly print tunic and leggings set £12-14
4. Baker by Ted Baker Girls’ navy pinafore and pink bird print top set £30-£34
5. Mantaray Girls’ blue denim dungarees £22-£28
6. Mantaray Girls’ multi-coloured hedgehog tunic and leggings set £18-£20
If you liked this post, why not subscribe to have future blog posts, tips, advice and competitions from Digital Motherhood emailed to you: