photography

My Sunday Photo – Lulworth Castle

• March 27, 2016

On Good Friday we went to Lulworth Castle to take part in an Easter Egg Hunt. Unfortunately the hunt was a bit rubbish as it was a hunt for these teeny round discs which our 4 year old wasn’t particularly interested in!

It was a lovely bright and sunny day though, and the castle and grounds are a great place to explore. As well as the castle there a church and a chapel to look around, a woodland walk, a park, animals and most importantly a lot of space for kids to run around.

I will write a proper post about it when I have more time, but for now here’s my photo of the castle that shows what a beautiful day it was.

Lulworth Castle | www.digitalmotherhood.com

I would definitely recommend a visit to Lulworth Castle if you are ever in the area.

If you liked this post, why not subscribe to have future posts emailed to you:

OneDad3Girls
Sunday Snap

• Ness

That’s a good solid castle and quite unusual with the round turret corners. Shame about the egg hunt but at least it was a lovely day to go.

• Notmyyearoff

Id be so gutted to find discs on an Easter hunt too. Where were the eggs?? Lovely castle though 🙂

• Sarah | Digital Motherhood

You had to collect discs to swap for eggs at the end! It was OK, but little kids just want to hunt for Easter eggs don’t they!

• Photalife

Wow that looks like a perfect castle. Sorry to hear the hunt wasn’t the best.

Happy Easter

• Kara Guppy

We were there on Friday too and had an amazing time. The green discs were hard to find but mine found some on the steps. Did you not do the egg hunt in the castle, or find the fairy doors and squirrels – we spent a whole day having fun

• Sarah | Digital Motherhood

Yes we did the fairy door hunt 🙂 We went to the top of the tower but H wanted to run around outside so we didn’t get to explore inside too much! Will definitely go back though!

• Carolynne @ Mummy Endeavours

Lovely photo I’d like to go there x #MySundayPhoto

• Fiona - Coombe Mill

That really is a stunning looking castle, a real fairy tale one and a beautiful day to be there.

• Merlinda Little (Glimmer of Hope)

The architecture is amazing and I wish I can go and see this personally. #mysundayphoto

• bettyl-NZ

I love castles and would love to see it some day!