If past years are anything to go by, my 4 year old will have enough chocolate at the end of the month to feed a small village.
I usually end up hiding chocolate somewhere she can’t find it and either then forget about it for months or the husband and I just eat it all. So this year I’ve decided to buy her one Easter egg and an Easter gift to go with it. I probably won’t stick to that rule, but I have found some really cute Easter themed presents!
So here’s a few ideas for some lovely children’s Easter gifts that aren’t made of chocolate…
- Bashful Bunny, £16, John Lewis – I love the Jellycat teddies, they’re all so soft & cute, and they make lovely gifts.
- Wooden Chick Stacking Toy, £18, Etsy – great for smaller children who maybe aren’t allowed chocolate yet anyway.
- Personalised Easter bunny mug, £4.75, Ebay – a lovely alternative to an Easter egg and a nice keepsake.
- Crochet Your Own Bunny, £3, The Works – a good idea for older kids and something to keep them entertained for a while in the Easter hols!
- The Peter Rabbit Library, £12.99, The Works – a beautiful little book collection and a great price, these are normally quite expensive.
- Bunny Purse, £5, Accessorize – how cute is this little purse! I think I need this one for me actually…